Eggnog: ElectroGlottoGraphy Needs Optional Guidance (a.k.a. ElectroGlottoGraphy Not Obligatory Guidance)
• Put together from Matlab scripts provided by:
• mview (Mark Tiede, email@example.com)
• Covarep (Gilles Degottex, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• MOQ (Nathalie HENRICH, nathalie.Henrich@icp.inpg.fr)
This function reads EGG recordings from a directory and returns a file that can be imported in R for further analysis
- The directory must contain stereo recordings with audio in a channel, and EGG in the other.
- It must also have a Textgrid with labels on the regions of interest.
• Directory where the EGG recordings are (srcDir)
• Directory where you want to put plots and traces (dstDir)
How to cite Eggnog
J. Villegas, “Eggnog: ElectroGlottoGraphy Not Obligatory Guidance,” 2019. Version 0.5.1. Available from http://onkyo.u-aizu.ac.jp/software/eggnog/